Monarch Diesel Performance LLC. Terms and Conditions
1.Prices And Payment: Payments are to be made in U.S funds, unless otherwise stated in an invoice. Funds for parts are to be paid up front, unless otherwise stated in an invoice. The remaining balance for labor is due on day that the truck is picked up. If the Customer fails to make a payment, or pick up vehicle, in accordance to the term of a sale, the Company has the right to demand for immediate payments for all outstanding invoices for the customer. If trucks are left for more than 15 days with no prior arrangements; $10 a day storage fees will start and be added to the remaining balance due.
2. Warranty: The Company ONLY warrants the products that are NEW and come with warranty at time of purchase (from wholesaler), or otherwise specified in the warranty card accompanying the products sold. USED products are not warrantied, SOLD AS IS! If the product exhibits a defect in normal use, the Company will, at its option, either repair or replace it, free of charge within a reasonable time after the unit is returned during the warranty period. As a condition to any warranty service obligation, the Customer must present the original purchase invoice.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1) Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the unit while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
2) Damage caused by a consumer misuse, tampering, or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
3) Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
4) Damage caused by repairs or alterations of the unit by anyone other than those authorized by the Company.
5) Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY ARE LIMITED TO ONE-YEAR 12,000 MILES DURATION FROM TIME OF DELIEVERY OR CUSTOMER PICKUP OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLEUS INTERNATIONAL INC'S LIABILITY EXCEED THE RETAIL VALUE OF THE UNIT FOR BREACH OF ANY WRITTEN OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS UNIT.
(WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS DEPEND ON THE WARRANTY THAT COMES STANDARD WITH THE PRODUCTS FROM THE COMPANY PURCHASED THROUGH)
This warranty covers only new products purchased from the Company’s authorized dealers or retailers. It does not cover used, salvaged, or refurbished products.
As some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or do not allow limitation on implied warranties, the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
3. Disclaimer: THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY FOR LABOR PERFORMED IN CONNECTION WITH INSTALLATION OF REPAIRED OR REPLACED PARTS OR FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSE, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS (INCLUDING DEATH) OR TO PROPERTY OR THINGS OF WHATSOEVER KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, PRODUCTION, INCREASED COST OF OPERATION, OR SPOILAGE OF MATERIAL ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, SELLER'S EQUIPMENT OR PRODUCTS FOR ANY PURPOSE, EXCEPT AS HEREIN PROVIDED. MONARCH DIESEL PERFORMANCE LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ABUSE, CARELESS, AND/OR WRECKLESS DRIVING! MONARCH DIESEL PERFORMANCE LLC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, DEATH, BODILY HARM, AND/OR DAMAGES TO VEHICLE OR PARTS AFTER WORK IS PERFORMED. MONARCH DIESEL PERFORMANCE LLC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO VEHICLE DUE TO NEGLENGENCE OF MAINTENCE.
4. Returns: No product sold will be accepted for credit when returned without written Return Authorization issued by the Company. All goods accepted for credit are subject to the Company’s normal restocking charge.